Use Somebody ;




entries tagboard archives others Name: Eleanor. Age: 15. Interest: Dance. Tagline: Dance is my pulse, my heartbeat, my everything. Loves: My friends and family. TYVM.
FACEBOOK= Facebook
TWITTER= Thisdancer
MSN= angelix_cutie@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


OH MY EFFING GOD.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 @ Wednesday, July 29, 2009


HELL-OH, FELLOW ALIENS ;D

THIS IS A FREAKING MIRACLE.
I CAN BLOG AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNN!
OH MY MAMAAAAAAAA! I'M SO HAPPY, GOSH. HEHEHE ;D

Guess what i pressed? I ALSO DON'T KNOW LAH, ACTUALLY. Hahaha :) I think i pressed CTRL and one of the F numbers on top of your keyboard. Haha, i seriously forgot how i did it. But who cares! I CAN BLOG NOW! ALL THE FONTS ARE BACK. Like, bold, italics, uploading pictures and videos, etc. Hahaha. Except that mine's still the old blogger. So yeah, the words would still be black. hahaha.

Hmm, i really can't wait to start my training. I WANNA MEET THE ADULT CREW! HAHAHA. eventhough i already know, Alex, Joo Tend and Ahmad, I WANNA MEET THE GALS! hahaha. ohhhh, except for Clare, i know her. hehe ;D alright, im so high now, you'd probably think im crazy. haha, oh well, i think i am. for now atleast. :D ANDAND, i changed my phone cover back to the silver one. and now my phone's like wayyyyy lighter. hahaha, yayyy! but i wanna apologize to my aunty. her nail almost broke cause she was trying really hard to open the cover for me. hehe, SORRY YEAH! ):

I know its slanted. haha. but when i scanned it, it was already like this. whooopsies. UHMMM, JUST BEING RANDOM HERE. hahaha, my look when i was young. hehehe, WEIRD RIGHT. ITS OKAY, LAUGH AWAY! haha, i might be the only person who doesn't mind people laughing at her own picture. :PPPP

Soooo, yeah im heading for tuition again. Hahaha, im kinda enjoying tuition right now cause this is the first time im having such a sacarstic and funny tuition teacher. hahaha. not to mention that he's good too. heh, yayy me. :) and plus, he lives at tamp 400+. good right? LOL. hahaha ;d

Anyways, i just wanted to post since blogger was working for me again. I KNOW, IM LAME. BUT I DONT CARE, SO NEITHER SHOULD YOU. THANKSSSSS! :))


XOXO,
ELE