Use Somebody ;




entries tagboard archives others Name: Eleanor. Age: 15. Interest: Dance. Tagline: Dance is my pulse, my heartbeat, my everything. Loves: My friends and family. TYVM.
FACEBOOK= Facebook
TWITTER= Thisdancer
MSN= angelix_cutie@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Hollaaaaaa!
Friday, September 4, 2009 @ Friday, September 04, 2009

ELEANOR SAYS...

I STILL CAN'T UPLOAD PICTURES! THIS SUCKS BIG TIME OKAY.
I'VE BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING, JUST PRAYINGGGGG AND HOPING IT WILL WORK SOME DAY.
But i guess not. D:

ANYWAYYYYYYYY,
Today was an OKAY day. Had school, normal lessons in the morning. And we got to watch Coach Carter. It's a seriously good movie. I love it so much. Has alot of meaning to it. Hahaha. Especially since CHANNING TATUM IS IN IT. YEAHHHHHH!~ hahaha. :DD After that, we had class contact time and the whole level needed to do cleaning up. It was quite fun i guess. Kept laughing, goofing around, and having people SPRAYING WATER AT ME! *ahem*sharifah*ahem*afiqah*ahem*ahem. HAHAHAHA. :)) AWW, IM KIDDING YOU GIRLS. YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU. :D

So yeah, that was the only fun part. After that we had C.M.E. and the issueing of result slips. I passed everything, thank God. HOWEVER, I FAILED ONLY MY COMBINED HUMANITIES. My social studies is good, it's only my history. Dang it. It pulled down my overall grade. SHIATZXZZZ. <--- ( don't know why i did that. HAHA. ) Hmmm, around 12.45, me, Nidia and Amirra left school to head for home. The 2 of them were fasting, so we couldn't really go anywhere even if we wanted to. Haha. And besides, i had tuition. So yeah. :D

Anddddd, as usual, tuition was okay. I sat there for 3 hours solving mathematics questions. Oh well, it's good for me, so i'll live with it. Haha. :)

VIDEO TIME! HEHEHEHE :DDD
WHOOOOO!~ GO ASH ALI! HAHAHAHA. YOU'RE ALWAYS SO CHARMINGGGG. TEEHEE :))


It's Ash Ali's night today. HAHAHA. ;D


I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS. TO THE MAX BABEH. I WANNA LEARN THISSSSSS. ))))): HAHAHA. DAMN DOPE LUH! :DD

p.s CAN'T WAIT FOR CREW TRAINING TOMORROW! YAYYYY!

Peace out.
Eleanor. /m\