Use Somebody ;




entries tagboard archives others Name: Eleanor. Age: 15. Interest: Dance. Tagline: Dance is my pulse, my heartbeat, my everything. Loves: My friends and family. TYVM.
FACEBOOK= Facebook
TWITTER= Thisdancer
MSN= angelix_cutie@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


I KNOW, I'M JUST LAZY.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009 @ Tuesday, September 01, 2009

HELL-OH, FELLOW ALIENS :D

Hey guys, i know i know, my blog's probably as good as dead right now. I have no time to update cause im really busy with dance and other stuff. But since today was a holiday, i decided to blog. Yupp, i had tuition in the morning and it was kinda fun. i guess. tuition's always kinda fun for me cause my tuition teacher's really hilarious. and it's not those one to one tuition, it's a group tuition. A really HUGE group tuition. like the maximum people in the class would be 16? yupp, that big. hahaha. so you would not have to worry about feeling lonely and bored cause there's always something for you to look forward to. and that's only half the room. the other half is science tuition. also another 16. HAHA. so yeah, imagine the crowd. hahaha :)

AND, blogger is such a bitch these days, sometimes when i really have the vibe to blog, blogger's not working and then my mood just disappears. seriously, sometimes, it's such a turn off. hahaha. but here i am blogging again, cause apparently its working, for today. im not surprised if it suddenly just hangs tomorrow. D: I've tried 3 times to upload a picture, and yupp, it aint workin. it says click 'done' and when i do, the code doesn't appear. so annoyinggggggg. DDDD: sometimes i wish my life were written in a book, then i won't have to worry about recording it down. but then again, i can't blame anyone for my unlucky-ness. ( there's no such word by the way. ) hahaha. yeah.

Hmmm, so the only thing i can do now, is post videos from youtube, which is kind of boring if i do it all the time, but hey, do i have a choice? Sadly, NO. So here goes. :)

JAY SEAN HAS GOOD MUSIC.

This song is superrrrrrrrrrrr dope, dontcha think? I really wanna choreo to this song. hehe :DD

ALYSSA BERNAL IS THE FOSHIZ.

Uhuh, she's such a talent. And she got popular through youtube. Her voice is so heavenly. So beautiful. She's really pretty too. hahaha. just check out her dimples man. HAHAHAHA. I SUPPORT HER! :))

SUNTEC DANCE 2009.
AND HERE COMES THE NICEST VIDEO SO FAR. HAHAHAHA. MY INSTRUCTOR'S THE ONE IN YELLOW SCARF. TIED AT THE NECK. HE ACTION AH HE. hehehe. :D ALEX, DONT SCOLD ME IF YOU EVER READ THIS! :)



I WANT TO JOIN DANCE EXPLOSION, '09.

ELE
XOXO