Use Somebody ;




entries tagboard archives others Name: Eleanor. Age: 15. Interest: Dance. Tagline: Dance is my pulse, my heartbeat, my everything. Loves: My friends and family. TYVM.
FACEBOOK= Facebook
TWITTER= Thisdancer
MSN= angelix_cutie@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


DANCING MADNESS.
Thursday, September 10, 2009 @ Thursday, September 10, 2009

ELEANOR SAYS...

Hello, kids. I'm finally blogging again after so long. Yeah, i know. Everyone's been busy. I've been busy with dance these past few days. Sometimes i'm just so tired but i enjoy it. Cause dance is what i live for right? Yeahhh. hahaha :) Anywayyyyy, i had dance cca this morning from 9am to 12am. Then after that i headed down to Danz People for my crew training. I told you guys that i would be doing a show in october eh? Did I? hahaha. Anyway, it's part of Da;ns Festival, and my crew and i, we're representing Danz Poeple. :)) ( Yes, it's da;ns. it isn't a typo. HAHAHA. )

When i reached Pomo centre, i went to get my lunch before going to Danz Poeple. I was extremelyyyy exhuasted by the time i actually got there. I was an hour early so i ate my lunch there. Joo Teng, my teacher, had to bully me. When i stepped into Danz People, he was like, ' Ehh Eleanor, help me buy lunch can? I very hungry. ' Then i was like, ' Hellooooo? I'm also very hungry okayyy! Bully people only uh you! ' HAHAHAHA. Fierce right? Hehe :DD Then after that he said he was kidding and smiled and went to buy lunch himself. HAHAHA :))

When it was about 2.30pm, we started our training and danced all the way till 4.30pm++. I was super shagged by then. Seriously. He then talked to us about the whole dance thing and that we really needed to put in our best and to work harder. And i agreed, we were afterall, representing Danz People. If we didn't do well, it's not us that gets affected, it's their company. So yeah, i guess it's really important. :)

C'MON DANZ ELEMENTS, WE CAN DO THIS! MAKE THEM PROUD OF US! DANCE BABY DANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :D

Live your life, dance in ours.
Eleanor (: