Use Somebody ;




entries tagboard archives others Name: Eleanor. Age: 15. Interest: Dance. Tagline: Dance is my pulse, my heartbeat, my everything. Loves: My friends and family. TYVM.
FACEBOOK= Facebook
TWITTER= Thisdancer
MSN= angelix_cutie@hotmail.com


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


DANCE WITH ALEX.
Sunday, September 13, 2009 @ Sunday, September 13, 2009

ELEANOR SAYS...

SHE IS REALLY HAPPY TODAY! HAHAHA.
I got a private class with Alex today cause the usual crowd flocked over YWCA for some dance class with instructors from America. hahahah. So yupp. But it's okay! I got a class with Alex, ONE TO ONE. HEHEHE YAYYYYY. :D





SHALL POST THE REST WHEN I HAVE THE TIME. BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY.

Andddddd, i'm going to watch a hiphop performance called, The Next Wave by the NUS dance ensemble. hehe ;D i make it a point to go every year. CAN'T WAIT! :D

Live your life, dance in ours.
Eleanor. (: